Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi. I am moving into a new house and totally starting over.?

Hi. I am moving into a new house and will be starting totally over. I have to buy everything for the home, like: pots, forks, towels,vacume cleaner, broom etc. I searched the net for a list of things to buy for a new home but I keep coming up with moving check list. Can you please help me and also I have a baby due around my cosing date. I close around April 30th and my son is due May 10! So I pray I have all my shopping done by then.Hi. I am moving into a new house and totally starting over.?
WOW. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I can make you a list of the basic things you NEED in your new house. Then I suggest you keep a list going of the extra things you find that you need as you go. Have you started shopping for the baby yet? I hope so! Well I will try to give you some ideas. Look online at wedding registry lists. That should give you an idea of what you need. Then you can choose what you think you would use a lot and what you don't need right away. Drop me an e-mail (sukesgirl@yahoo.com) if you want me to go through my house and make you a list of what you will NEED in each room and whats just nice to have. Good luck.Hi. I am moving into a new house and totally starting over.?
Go through the home your living in now---room by room---make a list of all the 'must have' for each room. There will be some things you'll forget but can pick them up as you discover what you left out. Just so long as you have the essentials. Make a list so you aren't running to the store every time you think of something. Got a friend or relative that can help you out? Good luck with the little guy and the new house!!!
Try visit shooping.com for more info
HAVE you tried to just go to a local second hand shop? THEN do the big shopping after the baby is born? BECAUSE after the baby is born there will still be things you need.AND i have found WALmart to have some nice stuff and i do one clean sweep in all i need. GO on line to SEARS.com OR JCS Pennys.com. THEY have stuff too.
hope all goes well....


email me and i will give you a complete list. it will take about an hour for a complete list but i will do it for you.





Your Champ,





Steve ';HAMMERFISTS'; Tipping.


Pro Kickboxer and Instructor.


Former ISKA Mid Weight Champion.


3 Time World Muay Thai Champion.


Former Oceanic and Australasian Champ.


MOBILE: 0403801825


PO BOX 818


Nerang


Queensland Australia 4211
Look in the Tagets or Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond wedding registry lists-


They have everything listed a young couple will need!
Okay Go to the intercessors.com for prayer
Don't know much about moving but just be careful not to get too tired.
try looking at a bridal register, there you should find everything you could need and more.. may 10 is my b-day too good luck with the new baby boy!!!!!
Hi. It seems to me just by reading the few things you have listed, you're doing pretty good on your own. Nobody knows better what your needs will be. You are an individual. If you want some specifics, your best bet is to just surf around some online and look at stuff. Go for the basics first and of course you'll want to make sure your new little blessing has his/her needs met. You'll do fine, I'm sure. Good health and happiness wishes to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment