Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who else is stoked about the new House season?

Im going insane. i'm so excited!Who else is stoked about the new House season?
i want to watch that show from the beginning. my parents wouldn't let me tho. i'm tryin to find it online, but i cant. so arrgh i WOULD be excited but i really cant be :((Who else is stoked about the new House season?
Me too! That's all I've thought about all day. I can't wait! We've been having storms here everyday--now I'm paranoid the power will go out!
YES!! I can't flippen wait for it to be on, I'm counting down the hours until the premiere. I really want to know if he detoxes or tries to break out and if he stops hallucenating.
Woooooooooooooo House
What does dees ';stoked'; mean! Suki no undastan!! YOU TELL SUKI NOW!
The ads for the premiere look amazing!
I'm watching it now, it's great :]
that guy's a prick
  • skin moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment