Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a cat that is a year old she has a very delicate meow and I just brought her to a new house?

shes still with me I and has been with me since the day I adopted her but her meow has changed to a raspy meow I at first she was just mad at me but now Im wondering if something is wrong with her. help please.I have a cat that is a year old she has a very delicate meow and I just brought her to a new house?
when a cat gets older, their meows change. they get deeper and raspier. my cat use tohave a high-pitched meow, bt now it is deep.I have a cat that is a year old she has a very delicate meow and I just brought her to a new house?
Some cats have raspy, even comical meows. I highly doubt that something is wrong with her, but if she starts acting like she's having trouble breathing, etc. I'd check with the vet.
yes your cat may have a throat infection or some other type of irration . see a vet. my cat did this to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment