Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What sort of decorative items you suggest me to put in my new house showcase? let it not be too expensive?

i'm not sure what your taste may be, but these are some of the brick and mortar stores that won't break the bank.


1. tj maxx


2. tuesday mornings


3. value city


i live in suburban maryland and i have found scads of items at these stores that look upscale. also try home goods and smart and final. good luck!!!What sort of decorative items you suggest me to put in my new house showcase? let it not be too expensive?
GO TO WWW.UPPERCASELIVING.COM ID 133701 TOKEN CAMP





IT IS VINYL WORDS SAYINGS IN TONS OF COLORS FOR WALLS OR ANTWHERE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT NAIL HOLES IN YOUR WALLS.What sort of decorative items you suggest me to put in my new house showcase? let it not be too expensive?
overstock.com has nice items, and 2.95 shipping. I just ordered this tonight





http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Tur鈥?/a>





art.com is great for art pieces, then buy a cheap frame from walmart





CB2 has these really cool tealight candler holder thing that hangs from the ceiling. I love them.





the ladder shelf is a good storage for pics, vases, etc......walmart has one for $52








locals i would hit


~ross


~homegoods


~marshals


~tj maxx


~target and wally too
So you need some decorative items in your new house showcase...Here you will get lots of decorative accessories...These are very awesome and with decent prices..http://www.homelivingstyle.com/
  • payday advance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment