Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Should I build my new house out of Legos?

If I have to move I could disassemble it and take it with me, and remodeling would be a snap. I am just toying with the idea.Should I build my new house out of Legos?
Why not? Legoland built a theme park consisting of Legos.. A house isn't a stretch. And grounding your kids would be easier.. Just unbuild the doors and windows :-)Should I build my new house out of Legos?
maybe you should go to legoland here in cali and look around for some architecture ideas!!! sounds great to me! :)


you'd be in the news...
it would probably be much more sturdy than the plywood shacks they now call homes.
You can play with the idea and see what happens. I already had houses built of Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys, but I wood not recommend them.
Go for it. I think you have snapped, but sounds like a ';leg up';. .
It's better than paying a $200,000 mortgage
And besides being able to move it, you will appear like one of those weirdos you see on TV with houses made out of beer cans or hub caps.
you should have large lego blocks made that are proportional to you the same way that the regular blocks are proportional to lego people. that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment