Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a problem to choose a paint color for my new house.?

my house is made of, woods and ply woods. my problem is what kind of paint color should we use plywood wall and ceiling? please give me some tips, and guidelines. thank you.I have a problem to choose a paint color for my new house.?
I know from experience (my parents house) that with all the wood, cool colors look nice. My rents have a nice pale blue that really tones down the excess wood (wood wall, wood railings for stair case and wood fireplace that goes from the floor to the ceiling). And for the crown molding, a stark white works really well.





I'd also check out this site for more color combinations. I use it all the time for decorating in my apartment....http://blog.forrent.com/category/apartme鈥?/a>





Good Luck!I have a problem to choose a paint color for my new house.?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';white willow'; (# 6728) might be a great choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
Don't know your personal tastes, but I prefer warmer colors in a living room. Reddish or honey tones to make it feel cozy. The kitchen should be bright to make it easier to see - go with light creams, eggshell, or yellow. Bedrooms go with darker, somber tones to create an ambiance of relaxation. Dark blue with maroon trim. You can always throw in lighter colors to compliment them. Try this website for more detailed ideas.


http://www.getdecorating.com/
White and beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment