Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just bought this new house what can i use to clean the grout between the tiles in my kitchen.?

Bicarbonate of SodaI just bought this new house what can i use to clean the grout between the tiles in my kitchen.?
fine sand paper works great make little mess easy to clean upI just bought this new house what can i use to clean the grout between the tiles in my kitchen.?
Ordinary household vinegar is great. When we moved into our new house, there was black dye in all my new white grout, so i got down and scrubbed it with vinegar and a toothbrush, and it all came up as good as new.
Let me tell ya, keeping that clean is a chore! You'd be better of ';staining'; it. The sell it for grout now. It's easier to clean and you can have a nice color contrast.
ajax or comit mixed with water and a scratcher
When I was a maid in houses I used a little watered down bleach on a scrubing pad but there are also grout cleaners that you can pick up at a hardware or tile store also the bleach pens work wonders
Lysol tub and tile cleaner
bleach pen


mr clean magic eraser
Buy a steam cleaner, absolutely wondreful for many household chores, and no harmful chemicals.
I clean mine with an old toothbrush dipped in bleach. It works wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment