Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is there a web site where i can plan out my landscaping for new house?

No, not really but there are computer programs you can use. They range from about $40 to mega bucks used by the professionals. For $40 you can buy a lot of trace paper, a scale/ruler and an eraser to go with the pencils and do it the old fashion way.....the way I did it as a job for decades. OK, I fess up, I have used some programs to give me a quckie view of the designs at 5 year intervals......just for fun...and to check my shadow calculations. One program I used to use was Complete 3D Landscape Design. Haven't used it in years though. Retired. Is there a web site where i can plan out my landscaping for new house?
I can't really think of one... try yahooing landscapes.
  • skin moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment