Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just got a new house but I can't get accepted for a good credit card because of a prior bankruptcy.?

i'm trying to get household items like furniture etc and keep getting turned down because of filing for total bankruptcy 3 years ago.any suggestions?I just got a new house but I can't get accepted for a good credit card because of a prior bankruptcy.?
Heybuild is right. Save up and pay cash. Something you should have thought about when you filed for bankruptcy and walked away from thousands in debts you legitimately owed yet walked away from. There are consequences to being a deadbeat. I just got a new house but I can't get accepted for a good credit card because of a prior bankruptcy.?
Congratulations on your new house. However, I was just wondering how did you get a new house and you have a bankruptcy and they won't give you a credit card? I'd like some advice on how do you get a new house with a bankruptcy. What steps did you take. Again, congratulations on your new house. I look forward to hearing from you.
you can try a home equity loan. if you couldn't manage credit cards before, why have more now. buy a little at a time and pay cash. you can get some good used furniture at free cycle.com.
OMG how did you get into a home with bankruptcy on your record? I would go to thrift stores starting out and eventually work your way up to newer items as your cash flow increases. Remember cash is king.
Yea. Save up and pay cash. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment