Sunday, February 28, 2010

My husband and I have bought a new house 1 year ago?

My husband and I have bought a new house one year ago. I am currently renting the trailer that I had when I was single, She has told me she is moving out March 1st, 2008. What will if the loan company reposeesed the trailer, will I have to keep making payment on the trailer? Will I get to keep my new house?








the trailer, will I get to keep my new house I am living inMy husband and I have bought a new house 1 year ago?
Yes if you are still making payments on it you need to keep doing that and find a new renter or sell the trailer. If you choose to not pay and let them take the trailer that will affect you credit score in a very negative way. That would not effect the loan you and your husband already have on your other home.My husband and I have bought a new house 1 year ago?
if you surender the trailer or have it repo'ed they sell it at auction say there's 10k left on it and they sell it for 2k they'll go after you for the 8k difference

No comments:

Post a Comment